Mrs.Nesbit's Diner - Message Board / Forum

At CC

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WebSite Links: CC HomePage  MrsNesbits Homepage  Guinea Pigs Home Crochet Home  The CC Store

Pic Of The week

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year
Categories and forums are based on the topics generated by our Members.

#1 03-24-2008 09:07:51

dilbert
He rules the roost, I rule the rooster
Website

Flourless peanut butter cookies

Nobody will ever be able to tell these cookies are flourless.  They are crunchy and wonderful.  Great recipe for those (like me) who are gluten intolerant.  Everybody loves them!

2 cups creamy peanut butter (I use half natural PB and half regular PB. Don't try to use more than half natural peanut butter. It doesn't set up as well)
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 pinch salt
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Additional white sugar for rolling

DIRECTIONS:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.

2. In a medium bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the baking soda, salt, and vanilla. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. Roll in sugar. Place them 2 inches apart onto the prepared cookie sheets. Press a criss-cross into the top using the back of a fork.

3. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges are browned. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. I slide the parchment sheet off on to the counter with the cookies on it and allow them to cool completely that way.

-Colleen
Don't let my user name fool you - I'm a girl dilbert.  smile

#2 03-24-2008 09:07:59

LadyGaia
Gold Member

Re: Flourless peanut butter cookies

My son will love anything that has peanut butter in it!!! Yummm
I have a recipe somewhere for a flourless chocolate cake. I just need to...you know....FIND IT grit2

Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.  ~Cree Indian Proverb

Board footer

Return to Crossing Show Recent

Return to Nesbits Diner Show Recent