Mrs.Nesbit's Diner - Message Board / Forum

At CC

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WebSite Links: CC HomePage  MrsNesbits Homepage  Guinea Pigs Home Crochet Home  The CC Store

Pic Of The week

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year
Categories and forums are based on the topics generated by our Members.

• Index
  •  » Cooking
  •  » Kindacrochety's Favorite Meal - Cat Recipe

#11 04-29-2008 08:06:56

PurpleChicken
Gold Member

Re: Kindacrochety's Favorite Meal - Cat Recipe

Frozen Feathers wrote:

Do you want me to pretend to get mad?? shrug

OMG!!!! I can't believe you would eat a cat!! How can you do that to an innocent animal?? Don't you know that they are smart intelligent creatures?? What's wrong with you you mother (*^(*^(* animal hater!!!!  I hope you get aten by a polar bear then you will know how it feels!! You are probably one of those sickos who enjoys kicking puppies and don't even stop for squirrels!!  I hate humans!! I don't understand how you can eat an animal for the pleasure of your own taste buds!! I'm reporting this to the Mods and I hope they kick your a** to the curb, you sick SOB!!

Do you feel better now?? huga rotflol rotflol rotflol

I could have done better if this was in the PG section. wink

That was very good.  I feel a little better now.  Thanks  huga

People at other forums I used to frequent are just more gullable than you folks over here.  I'll have to try harder.

May A Chicken Smile Upon You

#12 04-29-2008 08:33:22

kindacrochety
Gold Member

I tell ya-after my sweet little Chevy (please say that with very heavy sarcasm) used my face as a launch pad at 2:30 AM one morning, leaving 3 deep scratches from my eyelid to my chin, I would have cheerfully strangled her at that point!!!

Build something idiot-proof.....and they will build a better idiot
"I like cats too! Let's exchange recipes....!

#13 04-30-2008 02:06:52

Seminolewind
Platinum Member

PC, talk about gullible, I actually believed your post on your hatching a purple chick!!!  But this is a good one and the girls at work (its 4 am, just us nurses) -I was reading this cat thing to them and they were getting really upset, meanwhile, I'm sitting in a rocker, and I can't stop laughing. woot

I was going to be good, but I got bored
  http://www.myspace.com/kseminolewind

#14 04-30-2008 04:52:14

2dream
Silver Member

Oh my goodness, Cat on a Platter.  I haven't had that in ages.  I think the last time was when my cat got tangled up in my hair while I was sleeping.  Yes, that required stitches for me and a Platter for the cat. (My father insisted).  I still have a couple of bald spots from that incident.  Thanks for bringing back that fond distant memory from my teen years.
:exc

I've wrestled with reality for 35 years, Doctor, and I'm happy to state I finally won out over it. (Jimmy Stewart as Elwood Dowd in Harvey)

#15 05-03-2008 10:40:59

Seminolewind
Platinum Member

This is still a great recipe post, LOL.  PC, you have quite an imagination.
At least the nurses that night were gullible.  They wouldn't even look at me!

I was going to be good, but I got bored
  http://www.myspace.com/kseminolewind

#16 05-03-2008 12:13:26

Henny Penny
Silver Member

PC if you were on that other site, you would have riled many feathers, fortunately it seems that all here take your sense of humor as just that " A sick sense of humor!!!" I love my cats, even though one is a total pig, so the subject would make some feel you are one hurting puppy! What exactly is that picture of anyways?

"Eat dessert first, (preferably chocolate) after all life is uncertain !

In another life I am known as "Cheryl"

#17 05-03-2008 02:21:55

lacyloo
Platinum Member

shocked

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish, black fish, blue fish, old fish, new fish … say what a lot of fish there are.

#18 05-03-2008 05:35:53

PurpleChicken
Gold Member

Henny Penny wrote:

PC if you were on that other site, you would have riled many feathers, fortunately it seems that all here take your sense of humor as just that " A sick sense of humor!!!" I love my cats, even though one is a total pig, so the subject would make some feel you are one hurting puppy! What exactly is that picture of anyways?

Yeah, even people that knew it was a joke would be ofended over there.  Maybe that's why I'm over here.

I don't know what that pic is exactly.  It must be a joke since he actually isn't slicing it.

In all seriousness though I would like to see a real cooked cat or dog.  Meat is meat.  Pigs are brilliant
animals but very few people care about them being eaten.

Last edited by PurpleChicken (05-03-2008 05:37:08)

May A Chicken Smile Upon You

#19 05-03-2008 05:45:24

chickn
Double Platinum
Website

i am just thankful my dh doesnt get on the computer,,because then i would have to do a head count on my cats at every meal,,,,that is just sick pc,,,
i cant get that pic out of my head,,i was just talking about some of the things he eats that look just like that,,,,lol gross

frizzled polish and polish, sizzles and silkies, std cochins, mille d'uccles,
always interested in trading eggs

#20 05-03-2008 05:49:05

B&C Ranch
Grammy Award Member

PC - I read that recipe to my DH he said -- that guy has way to much time on his hands -- or is one sick puppy !! lol

personally I thought the recipe sounded pretty good but was really freaked out at the pic !!

but if you ever run out of fresh kitty let me know my neighborhood seems to be an unending buffett of them

julie

Last edited by B&C Ranch (05-07-2008 07:54:23)

• Index
  •  » Cooking
  •  » Kindacrochety's Favorite Meal - Cat Recipe

Board footer

Return to Crossing Show Recent

Return to Nesbits Diner Show Recent