Mrs.Nesbit's Diner - Message Board / Forum

At CC

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WebSite Links: CC HomePage  MrsNesbits Homepage  Guinea Pigs Home Crochet Home  The CC Store

Pic Of The week

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year
Categories and forums are based on the topics generated by our Members.

#1 05-05-2008 10:08:54

B&C Ranch
Grammy Award Member

just a few signs of spring around the house

these are just a few of the things I have growing -- most of these are unfinished flower beds I have a few more things to plant and than I am going to lay down some wood chips.

georgia speedwall - this stuff grows fast and spreads - comes back every year I have it planted it two large pots on both sides of my front steps

impatiences and strawberries- need to add a few more flowers and wood chips

forgot the name of these little flowers but they are in large pots along with a dwarf spruce tree have one pot of both sides of driveway

have no clue what these are saw them at wal*mart

the orange ones are snap dragons - I have sunflowers planted in this bed also need to add afew more flowers and the wood chips

my honey suckle is starting to really grow nice

a close up of the flowers growing around the honey suckle edit : PORTULACA excellent as a ground cover or for a rock garden

- they are supposed to start hanging down over the sides once they get going edit : found the right name of these freestyle Cherry Rose Ivy Geranium

I will post pics when I get the beds finished

julie

Last edited by B&C Ranch (05-05-2008 02:31:50)

#2 05-05-2008 10:21:37

Queen of the Lilliputians
Gone fishing
Website

Re: just a few signs of spring around the house

Pretty!  Love that speedwell.  looks like a terrific filler.  How tall does it get?

I don't have anything blooming at the moment.  I'm in that space between early spring flowers (now gone) and summer flowers (not even close yet).  Ah well.. that's what I get as a newbie.

Former ruler-wielding nun at a catholic school

#3 05-05-2008 10:21:55

nccountrygirl
Gold Member

you have some very pretty flowers.

My name is Laura and I'm a SC girl chickenwalkin

If wishes were horses beggers would ride and if frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts. :exc     Ann Taylor Bell -- my mom

#4 05-05-2008 10:33:21

B&C Ranch
Grammy Award Member

the speedwall stays low to the ground - it makes a great filler where you need something that grows fast and comes back every year - it gets covered in little blue flowers - handles heat well, full sun

Board footer

Return to Crossing Show Recent

Return to Nesbits Diner Show Recent