ChickenCrossing.Org's

Mrs.Nesbit's Diner

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WebSite Links: CC HomePage  Chicken Photo Gallery  Coop Gallery  Chicken Links  Chick to Pullet Blog  The Chicken Crossing Store

Pic Of The week

thelittlechickenman
Mrs.Nesbits Diner is a new subforum
created as an outlet for diverse chat.

Categories and forums are based on the topics generated by our Members.

#1 09-30-2008 03:32:11

Princess Fluffy Britches
I wear neat socks
Website

Movie Of the Week Information

Well.... I am going to be picking a movie with the first week begining October 12-18. If there is something you want added pm me and I will get it on the list. This way we will be able to have just one movie each week and make it less confusing. If this is a huge hit and we want more then one movie a week, we can do that as well. The movies each week will be from different genres and times, and we will try not to get stagnant in a certain one.

What I think would be neat is a discussion of what we thought about the movie, unexpected plot twists, interpretations of the charecters, and the who, what, when, why and how of the movie, in our own thoughts. This will be a neat way to find out more about each other and how we think.

Please do start pming me suggestions, and I will get a list started.

Again, the first movie will be posted on or around October 12.

Lets have some fun!!!!

Randi

Check out our website.... keep updated with the Small Farm News, Monthly Calendar, sign our Guestbook and the new Kentucky Chick Sales Store will be opening soon!

Kentucky Chickens

#2 09-30-2008 05:27:33

Queen of the Lilliputians
the mod squad
Website

Re: Movie Of the Week Information

Randi-

Are these just going to be in-theater movies, or some stuff on dvd/vhs?  We rarely get to the theater (too expensive, honestly), but we do watch some when the come out on video.

While playing cards and cuddling with my children tonight, my 4yo dd fondly stroked my forehead. "Mama", she said to me, in sweet hushed tones,"I love your lines."   She was, of course, pointing to my wrinkles.  (true story)

#3 09-30-2008 08:32:51

BantyChickMom
The Hooker Coordinator

I am wondering the same thing.
Does it have to be "new" movies?
What about some of our "favorite" movies?

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho the rest of your life
                                            Tammy
                               www.mrsnesbitsdiner.com

#4 09-30-2008 09:56:21

dilbert
Platinum Member
Website

I vote for DVD movies.  I haven't been to the movie theater in about....ummm...3 years.  I am way too cheap.  Let's do some new ones and some old ones.

Sounds like fun!

-Colleen
Don't let my user name fool you - I'm a girl dilbert.  smile

#5 09-30-2008 03:41:58

Princess Fluffy Britches
I wear neat socks
Website

DVD/VHS movies. I am far too cheap to go to the theater, I haven't been to a theater in about 8 years.... I have too many kids to waste my money on movie and a small popcorn at a theater that ends up costing me $20/person.

Of course favorites are always welcome!!!!

Last edited by Princess Fluffy Britches (09-30-2008 03:42:36)

Check out our website.... keep updated with the Small Farm News, Monthly Calendar, sign our Guestbook and the new Kentucky Chick Sales Store will be opening soon!

Kentucky Chickens

Board footer

Return to Crossing Show Recent

Return to Nesbits Diner Show Recent