Mrs.Nesbit's Diner - Message Board / Forum

At CC

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WebSite Links: CC HomePage  MrsNesbits Homepage  Guinea Pigs Home Crochet Home  The CC Store

Pic Of The week

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year
Categories and forums are based on the topics generated by our Members.

#1 10-08-2008 10:36:46

countryhen
Double Platinum

Wanna see what angels look like?

Well my two grand daughters are in Michigan with their other grandparents and my oldest granddaughter  Lexi who is 4 started Head Start last week and of course they sent us pictures and it makes me so sad.  sad   I always had hoped to be there to see her take that  big step and I missed it!   She has my heart and we have a very special bond that will never be broken, I helped bring her into this world and held her first and raised her the first 6 months of life.  I think she is gorgeous and her sister Gabrielle who is almost 3 is just as special.  Well I just had to show you what angels look like, and I can not wait until they come back home!   Trudy

Lexi and Gabby the first day of school for Lexi-

Take the time to appreciate the small things in life that most folks take for granted.

What  keeps  me  going  each  day !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T3sHPZr … p;index=16

#2 10-08-2008 10:39:35

Queen of the Lilliputians
Gone fishing
Website

Re: Wanna see what angels look like?

awww.. they are adorable!!!

You know, I don't know how many grandchildren you have.  But I do know that my two kids have a special bond with their Da (my father).  It doesn't matter how often they see him (or don't) and whether or not he plays with them- they are always ECSTATIC when he comes over, or we stop over there.  It's wonderful.

I'm sure your Grand-daugher feels the same way about you!

Meghan

Former ruler-wielding nun at a catholic school

#3 10-08-2008 12:59:37

BantyChickMom
The Hooker Coordinator

They are precious Trudy!!

I'm sure they love you very much and they know you love them.

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho the rest of your life
                                            Tammy
                               www.mrsnesbitsdiner.com

#4 10-08-2008 05:22:59

Hencackle
Thread Killer

Awww, they are such pretty little girls.  I know you are so proud of them and love them dearly.  smile

I've got a FOWL mouth!
cool Song  = http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6WVNN_DJe0

"If people let government decide what foods they eat and what medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny" - Thomas Jefferson

#5 10-08-2008 07:40:13

countryhen
Double Platinum

Yes ma'am  I am so very proud of them.  Thank you all for the kind words.  I miss them so much and I will be so very glad to get them back home with us as soon as possible.  They really are my angels too and most times all I need a one of those hugs to keep me going!     Trudy

Take the time to appreciate the small things in life that most folks take for granted.

What  keeps  me  going  each  day !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T3sHPZr … p;index=16

Board footer

Return to Crossing Show Recent

Return to Nesbits Diner Show Recent