Mrs.Nesbit's Diner - Message Board / Forum

At CC

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WebSite Links: CC HomePage  MrsNesbits Homepage  Guinea Pigs Home Crochet Home  The CC Store

Pic Of The week

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year
Categories and forums are based on the topics generated by our Members.

#21 10-16-2008 05:02:28

Queen of the Lilliputians
Gone fishing
Website

Re: Zeitgeist

Steve-

You watched Zeitgeist: Addendum.  They are talking about the Venus Project.

We Watched: Zeitgeist: the Movie.  Same link, but you need to scroll down the page.  Totally different movie.

Former ruler-wielding nun at a catholic school

#22 10-16-2008 08:16:50

Gone fishing
Website

I'm following up sources for Zeitgeist: the movie, and wanted to share them.  I'll add to this list as I track down links.  All of these folks were in Zeitgeist: the Movie, and many of them also were in Loose Change.

Here's my first one, and it's a goodie smile : Stephen Jones, Professer of Physics at BYU: 9/11 Symposium 11/30/07 I particularly like this one because he explains WHY the towers could not have fallen due to just the plain crashes, but does NOT offer theories about who might be responsible, and just states facts.

Professor David Ray Griffin, Professor Emeritus of Theology David Ray Griffin - 911 and the American Empire Very intelligent man, very watchable.  He offers several theories and provides proof.  I really liked the Q&A session at the end.

To be fair, here is a quote from USA Today (weird that ALL of the mainstream media denies these things, without really dealing with the descrepancies, etc etc.. odd that they are not interested in the vast portion of the population who believe, at the very least, that the gov't had foreknowledge, but chose to do nothing) USA Today

And from various papers (much the Post Gazette) on Wally Miller the coroner for the scene of flight 93 (some of this doesn't even make sense.. Barry Hoover says he was in his house, like a bomb hit, looked for his cat.. then they say he wasn't home and couldn't get in??  And where's the cat now? tongue

Part of an interview with Wally Miller (I will attempt to find the rest) on this page, post #3.  Lots of interesting stuff in that thread, and I'll try to get on their website when I have a chance: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//ind … opic=14096

Interview with Susan McElwain, actual witness of Flight 93 crash in Shanksville, PA
Full length vid with Wally Miller (watching this one)
Speech by William Rodriguez the Janitor

#23 10-16-2008 06:32:03

AKA Steve
Web Master
Website

Well, that explains alot.
Now that I know I will have to watch the movie I was supposed to watch.
I was beginning to think it was like the trick douglas adams did with hitchhiker, where he put out different versions of the book, just to mess with people doh

Nesbits Avatar: Arnold Rimmer - the Hologram, and his friend Mr. Flibble
www.mrsnesbitsdiner.com/forum   Nesbits Forum

#24 11-14-2008 10:56:00

johnnyjack
gone fishing
Website

doh yeah i know its old stuff but i just ran across this tonight and i have to say it will make ya think.
i sat here and watched the whole vid- lol  2 hrs 9 min 54 sec long but worth it to me.

if ur worried about ur country and the people who run it and the future of our kids.

all this could be bull crap idk but it will make ya think.

the movie/vid is about 911 and the events leading up to it and the investigation  and the cover ups   shock
it starts out kinda dull but will get ur attention and ur hooked or i was lol.

iv watched it and i was shocked at the cover ups i had no idea about. maybe iv been living in the dark i never watch the news much so you be the judge and give me ur opinion.     highfive

loose change final cut
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ;plindex=0

#25 11-15-2008 08:47:43

BantyChickMom
The Hooker Coordinator

jj,  I have just finished watching the entire video and must say I am not surprised at all.

DH and I both have always thought Flight 93 was shot down.
As for the others being a government conspiracy, well,  I hadn't heard that before but I do believe it is very likely the case.

That would explain why we turned attention away from Bin Laden.

MHO on the whole Iraq war is that Bush had to do what dear old daddy couldn't/didn't do!

I am so looking forward to January rolling around so the wanna be dictator will be out on his ass!!

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho the rest of your life
                                            Tammy
                               www.mrsnesbitsdiner.com

#26 11-15-2008 09:49:17

Gone fishing
Website

huga this entire thing is pretty frightening, imho.

Anyway, just to add to the confusion haha here's a little info about some of the "highjackers" who've been found alive (amazing how they managed that!) and completely refute claims that they were part of anything:
http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/dec … ities.html

Per our conversation JJ- I think people ARE speaking out about this, ARE saying it's all lies.  The problem is that the media won't cover that as more than a conspiracy theory to be laughed at.  An example of that is the Professor in one of the links in my last post- Stephen Jones.  He is a very intelligent man, who is only stating facts.  He has done multiple experiments and can back up his findings with a ton of data.  He isn't a 'conspiracy theorist' at all- he is a Professor of Physics who simply said that the facts didn't add up.

How was he treated- in line with the Media trying to get us ALL to laugh at anything like this, he did an interview on Tucker Carlson.  And at that point.. I lost all respect... for Tucker.  He didn't even give the man a chance to really SPEAK let alone explain it.  And if that wasn't bad enough, the next day Tucker set up a blog belittling the poor guy.  I saw this, and read it myself (through web research on Prof Jones, not due to any weblinks).  It was, frankly, disgusting.

Anyway- you have to make up your own mind.  I can't say for sure one way or another, but the evidence is definitely damning.  And I'm not even believing the worst of the mad/crazed info I'm coming across.  Nothing I've put in my original post is from the real zeolots, or the anti-gov't people.  It's all stuff that's very mainstream, available to all, and backed up by evidence.  I guess that's what I find the scariest of all.

And honestly, if you do a websearch for 911 truth, you'll see there are thousands of people who aren't buying what was said, thousands of people questioning the evidence and claims.  And many of those people are professionals with years of education and experience behind them.   

BCM- I honestly think the whole Flight 93 thing was a set up.  It's hard (as Steve pointed out in another thread) to follow a concept without a picture to back it up.  Flight 93 gave us NAMES and FACES of heros to point to- to say, "if they are willing to give up their lives for this, we have no excuse".  They were intended to make us all unify.  I'm not prepared to say there even WAS a flight 93 right now.  I don't know anymore, but I'm really starting to wonder if these people even existed.

I agree wholeheartedly on the Iraq war.  And if you want to see gov't lies in action, full of themselves for getting away with 9/11, just think of the WMD.  REALLY!  What a frickin' joke!  And even after it was discovered to all be a fabrication, I didn't see public apologies to the Iraqi families who lost children and loved ones.  I didn't see us setting their country back up, and bowing out.  NAW.  Instead we just HAD to take care of Sadam (not that he was a great guy, mind you, but there have certainly been much worse leaders).  Besides, even if they HAD WMDs, so does .. is in North Korea?  Which country has that Kim guy in charge?  They not only admit to having them, but have all but threatened to USE them.  That's ok though.  They don't have oil.

Meghan

#27 11-15-2008 04:43:22

johnnyjack
gone fishing
Website

meg why   doh      why why why did i have to find that video rotflol         
iv been sitting here so much my butt hurts rotflol       

still watching and reading things im yet to decide what i think for sure. shrug

Last edited by johnnyjack (11-15-2008 04:44:41)

#28 11-15-2008 10:47:25

Gone fishing
Website

huga JJ!  huga  Ya could drive yourself crazy with all the stuff out there.

I've been at it for a couple of weeks now, and I guess the closest I can come to a conclusion is... that I don't know.  That I absolutely don't believe the official stories.  I don't buy that a group of terrorists flew planes into buildings.  I don't buy that a plane was brought down out in Penn. on it's way to D.C. by being shot down, or by a group of heros. (no disrespect to those families if I am wrong).  I also don't buy some of the crazier stuff from the other side: I don't believe the gov't made 'fake' recordings of people, and then called families to play them.  I don't believe that there was a 'twin' airplane to UA93. I really don't want to believe that our gov't killed those people, then planted their DNA at the scene, although I suppose it isn't out of the realm of possibility. 

At the end of the day, the reality is that our gov't lies to us, to further it's own ends.  Even if you don't believe that's what happened on 9/11, there is proof that it also happened before Pearl Harbor, and before the Viet Nam war- those cases are fully documented, and officials in the gov't, as well as documents, have been released that confirm that. 

I think we'll know exactly what happened on 9/11 ... in about 40 years.  Meanwhile, it's enough to know that we are lied to, and we bought it.  And now we need to be honest with ourselves about exactly what our gov't agenda is.  They've always been willing to sacrifice the few for the many (that's what war is).  This is no different, in a way.  We just don't like to admit that they do it.. but they do. 

huga And if you find any concrete proof, or anything you think I haven't seen, please share the link!  I may have given up on being 'certain', but I'm always interested in better facts!

Meghan

#29 11-16-2008 01:14:14

johnnyjack
gone fishing
Website

rotflol           wow  i have been at it most of the day.   to much info- for my small brain in such a short time.

thing is i watch one video and then i see another and so on and so on its like a drug meg.

its tough to decide and im sleepy so before i put my foot in my mouth im gonna rest a bit lol            highfive

Last edited by johnnyjack (11-16-2008 01:15:24)

#30 11-16-2008 09:05:03

Seminolewind
Platinum Member

God, now my eyes are burning and I need a drink

I was going to be good, but I got bored
  http://www.myspace.com/kseminolewind

Board footer

Return to Crossing Show Recent

Return to Nesbits Diner Show Recent