Mrs.Nesbit's Diner - Message Board / Forum

At CC

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WebSite Links: CC HomePage  MrsNesbits Homepage  Guinea Pigs Home Crochet Home  The CC Store

Pic Of The week

Happy Christmas & Merry New Year
Categories and forums are based on the topics generated by our Members.

#1 10-15-2008 12:29:12

pittbullmomma23

fresh meat!

Hi i'm katie aka pittbullmomma23. I'm trudy aka countryhens daughter.  I'm looking foward to meeting all u wonderful folks and making some new friends.  I live a very sheltered life at my moms house I'm ready to have a little fun so let the fun begin.    yaha              dancingmonster

same chickens different day!

#2 10-15-2008 12:47:56

BantyChickMom
The Hooker Coordinator

Re: fresh meat!

dance005  dancingdog  :mnk

It's better to have loved and lost than live with the psycho the rest of your life
                                            Tammy
                               www.mrsnesbitsdiner.com

#3 10-15-2008 02:01:54

Queen of the Lilliputians
Gone fishing
Website

welcome to the forum Pittbullmomma!!  If you are even half as sweet as your mom, we are extremely lucky to have you smile !!

Meghan

Former ruler-wielding nun at a catholic school

#4 10-15-2008 05:08:49

thndrdancr
Double Platinum

Welcome, pbmomma!  Hope you enjoy yourself here.  welcome

Jill~Chicken mom to six chicken children!

#5 10-15-2008 09:03:04

pittbullmomma23

Thank you guys for all the love.  So that u don't think Im an intruder I help my mom take care of her chickens for now.  If I can ever get my husband to work and we can get back in our own house I plan on getting some chickies of my own.  I love sitting with my mom's and they love me cause I always take them something good to eat.

#6 10-15-2008 11:07:32

pittbullmomma23

I have a problem and maybe someone can help. My husband is fresh out of truck driving school, It has been his passion since he was little to drive truck be in a truck by a truck whatever he can do with 18 wheelers.  Well now he has his CDL and cannot find a job any where.  He has a few things on his crminal back ground but he has grown up ALOT.  He is a wonderful man and has an excilent work history but all these companies are lookin right over him because of his record.  He is getting more and more depressed as the days go by because he has two beautiful little girls to prvide for and that is really resting  uneasily on his heart and soul,  and it hurts me to see him hurting like this.  If someone could just give him a chance they would definatley not be dissapointted and they would probably be amazed.  He would be a wonderful asset to someones company he loves to be out on the road hes not affraid to stay out for a while as long as hes in a truck and getting payed decently of course.  What im wondering is if someone could help us in any way possible wether it be a hiring copany, a refferal,job offer what ever it is very much needed and GREATLY appreciated.  If anyone has any imfo please e-mail me at [email protected] ASAP.       Thank you very much

Board footer

Return to Crossing Show Recent

Return to Nesbits Diner Show Recent