ChickenCrossing.Org

The Message Board for Pet Chicken People

You are not logged in.

Announcement

WebSite Links: CC HomePage  Chicken Photo Gallery  Coop Gallery  Chicken Links  Chick to Pullet Blog  The Chicken Crossing Store

Chicken Crossing Forum and Message Board

#91 07-25-2011 08:21:21

silkie_chick
Silver Member

Re: Easter Eggers Post Pictures of yours(include any information you like)

these were my sweeties may they rest in peace. they were lost during the coyotie attack

Loving mother of a beautiful little 4 year old girl.  My wishlist white Ameraucanas, Polish whites with black tops.

#92 04-17-2012 10:00:25

muttchicken

It's been awhile since anyone has posted on this thread.
Let's see some pictures.  Gonna get me some if I can get my new computer working right.  Old one won't load picture.

Easter Eggers, Naked Necks, Polish (of mixed colors).

#93 11-12-2012 02:37:48

SleepyBee

These are my two EE but I have Thanks pullets and six at 9weeks and 15 at 5weeks So I may have a few EEs in that bunch too In fact I know I have at least one EE rooster and two or three hands for sure but this is mom "big daddy" rooster and my EE hen "shy"...... Okay well I don't know how to send the pics three from my iPhone and that's where they are never done this before so someone's going to have to tell me if anyone ever logs on the site anymore oh by the way I read everything on the side in the last two days it was like reading a 1500 page book but it was addicting I'm so glad you guys are on here!!! I absolutely a door my chickens They are my precious babies and I thought I was the only person on the planet that was like that!

Board footer

Return to Crossing Show Recent

Return to Nesbits Diner Show Recent